|Photo: Fruit Cocktail Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Fruit Cocktail Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Fruit Cocktail.
¼ cup fresh cleaned green apple
¼ cup fresh cleaned pear
¼ cup fresh cleaned red plum
¼ cup fresh raspberry
• Cut apple and place into a blender and puree with a drop of lemon juice.
• Pour into serving glass as the first layer.
• Follow the same step with the pears.
• Pour over the apple in the serving glass.
• Follow the same step with the plums.
• Pour over the pears in the serving glass.
• Follow the same step with the raspberries.
• Add on top and serve.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Avocado and Pomegranate
Turkish Coffee Pots de Creme
Stuffed Brown Bread Cups
Save and share Fruit Cocktail recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.