|Photo: Pickled Eggplant Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The Home of Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Pickled Eggplant Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Middle Eastern Food and learn how to make Pickled Eggplant.
½ kg egg plant (small size)
3 garlic cloves
1 red hot pepper
¾ tsp salt
1 celery stick
1 TBSP lemon juice
½ cup white vinegar
- Wash eggplant and boil for 10 minutes, keep small quantity of boiled water aside.
- Smash garlic, pepper, salt, and celery properly in a mortar and pastel until paste.
- Mix lemon juice with garlic paste.
- Cut eggplant from one side longitudinally, stuff with the mixture, put in a glass jar or a pot.
- Stir the rest of the mixture with vinegar and the boiled water, season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the egg plant and leave for a day in the fridge.
Source: Chef Osama (The Good Taste Company)
More from the Hummus Recipes Kitchen:
Smoky Eggplant & White Bean Dip with Pita Crisps
Lemony Hummus Sandwich with Cucumber, Radish Sprouts, and Red Onion Recipe
Chicken and chickpea tabouli salad recipe
Chicken, tomato and chickpea casserole recipe
Persian-spiced fish with quinoa salad recipe
Grilled Eggplant Rolls with Feta and Olives Recipe
Save and share Pickled Eggplant Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.