Learn how to make the best lamb shawarma. Easy, delicious, and tasty recipe for lamb shawarma. Enjoy middle eastern cooking and prepare the best middle eastern shawarma dish.
This recipe consists of lamb fillet, fat, vinegar, olive oil, nutmeg, cardamon, cinnamon, cumin, cloves, allspice, black pepper, mistika ans salt.
Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal. Thinly sliced meat, wrapped in a pita with veggies and sauce is a delicious quick meal. If you have never had shawarma, you have been missing out!
Ingredients - Serves 4 persons
2lb (1 kg) lamb fillet
100 g fat
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon cloves
1 teaspoon all spice
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon mistika
1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the lamb fillet into thin strips (1/2 cm).
- Cut the fat into thin strips too.
- Mix the seasoning together with the vinegar and the olive oil.
- Combine the lamb and fat strips in a bowl with the seasoning mixture and let marinate overnight.
- Heat a large skillet very well. Add the lamb and fat strips and cook over high heat until the fat melts and the lamb strips turn brown.
- Serve with Tahinah sauce and salad.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.