Easy recipe for Chicken Stew. Enjoy middle eastern cooking recipes and learn how to make delicious Chicken Stew dish.
500 g boneless and skinned chicken breasts, cut into cubes
7 cups water or 1750 ml
1 cinnamon stick
2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon
2 medium onions or 300 g, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 tablespoons egyptian rice, washed and drained
1 medium carrot or 100 g, cut into thick slices
100 g green beans, sliced
1 cup canned chickpeas or 150 g
1 medium zucchini or 75 g, cut into cubes
½ cup frozen green peas or 75 g
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Place chicken pieces and water in a large saucepan. Bring to boil and skim froth as it appears.
- Add cinnamon stick, MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon cubes, onions and tomato paste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add rice, carrots, green beans, canned chickpeas and simmer for another 15 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Add zucchini and green peas then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and serve.
Stuffed Chicken - Chicken Shawarma - Moroccan Lamb Stew Recipe
Save and share Chicken Stew Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.