The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Popcorn Cake Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Popcorn Cake.
4-5 cup popcorn
1 ¼ cup chocolate chip
¾ cup roasted peanuts (peeled)
¼ cup oil
½ tablespoon margarine
1 ½ cup marshmallow
- Mix popcorn, chocolate, and peanuts in a bowl.
- Heat oil, margarine, and marshmallow in a large heavy-bottom saucepan over medium flame, stir until it melt.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture, stir to combine.
- Brush a rectangle cake mould (28×10 cm) with oil or margarine.
- Put the mixture in the cake mould, press slightly to even the surface.
- Allow to firm in the mould for about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Cut into slices, arrange in a serving dish.
More Desserts Recipes
Snow-topped holly cakes
Simmer-&-stir Christmas cake
Turkish pavlova Recipe
Almond Baskets Recipe
Lebanese Baklava Recipe
Save and Share Popcorn Cake Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.