Orange is one of the most favorite fruit in the world. Orange is loaded with vitamins, and the most abundant vitamin in orange is Vitamin C. This powerful vitamin protect our body against harmful elements.
Orange is Beneficial in the following cases :
- Prevent kidney stone
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Helps prevent diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Persons addicted to alcohol have found that the desire for liquor is greatly reduced by drinking of orange juice.
- Consumption of large quantities of oranges will decrease the outpouring of mucus secretions from the nose.
Nutritional Contents of Orange :
- Betacarotene, another powerful antioxidant that protects our cells from being damage.
- Calcium that helps protect and maintain the health of our bone and teeth.
- Folic Acid for proper brain development.
- Magnesium helps maintain blood pressure.
- Potassium helps maintain electrolyte balance in the cells, and is important in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Thiamin helps to convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B6 helps support the production of hemoglobin that carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
Nutritive Values : Per 100 gm.
- Vitamin A : 190 I.U.
- Vitamin B : Thiamine .08 mg.;
- Vitamin C : 49 mg.
- Calcium : 33 mg.
- Phosphorus : 23 mg.
- Potassium : 300 mg.
Similar Healthy Eating Articles:
Health Benefits of Greek Yogurt
Health Benefits of Cheese
Health Benefits of Dates
Health Benefits of Fasting
Health Benefits of Avocado Oil
Health Benefits of Eggplant
Save and share Health Benefits of Orange
Want to share this article with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.