|Photo: Macaroni with Minced Meat and Eggplant Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Macaroni with Minced Meat and Eggplant Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Macaroni with Minced Meat and Eggplant Recipe.
1 kilo eggplant
1 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoon Olive oil
1/2 kilo Minced meat
1/2 kilo Boiled macaroni
1 cup Black olives
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
2 Green pepper
1 teaspoon Chopped garlic
1 cup Sundry tomato
1/2 cup Tomato sauce
• Cut eggplants in rings and semi fry in oil.
• Chop the green pepper into small pieces and fry.
• Heat little oil in a pan and add onion. Mix until it becomes brown.
• Add minced meat and season with salt and pepper until cooked.
• Put macaroni in a pan and add minced meat, green pepper, Sunday tomato, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, mozurrella cheese and black olives and mix well.
• Lay eggplants in the tray until they cover the bottom and make a fan shape.
• Add the mixture to the macaroni in the tray and press until they become even.
• Pour tomato sauce on the top.
• Place in a medium heat oven until the surface turns brown. Turn when serving so eggplants will be on the top.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Stuffed Turkey (Tandouri style)
Caramelized roast chops and couscous with cashews
Roasted sweet potato and peppers with couscous
Moroccan spiced lamb and couscous
Date and cinnamon stuffed lamb
Roast chicken with couscous & pine nut stuffing
Save and share Macaroni with Minced Meat and Eggplant Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.