|Photo: Grilled Fish Recipe|
The Hummus blog: The home of hummus dips and traditional Middle Eastern food invites you to try Grilled Fish Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern cuisine and learn how to make Grilled Fish.
Serves : 4 Persons
Duration : 20 Min
4 Large Fish
10 Cloves Garlic
3-4 Pieces Green chilies
1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Teaspoons Cumin
2 Teaspoons Coriander
2 Teaspoons Sumac
2/1 Teaspoon Black pepper
2 Medium Chopped Tomatoes
1 Cup Chopped cilantro
4/1 Cup Vinegar
4/1 Cup Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest
2 Tablespoons Oil
2 Cups Wheat bran
1. Brush the fish with oil.
2. In food processer put the garlic, chilies, pepper flakes, salt, cumin, coriander, sumac and black pepper. Process until smooth sauce forms. Put the sauce in a bowl. Mix in the tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest and oil.
3. Fill the fish with 1/3 of the sauce. Spread the rest of the sauce in a shallow serving platter. Set aside for serving.
4. Sprinkle the wheat barn in a wide pan.
5. Heat an electric grill until very hot.
6. Hold a fish and put it on the wheat barn and press gently. Turn the fish slowly on the other side and press gently until well coated with the barn.
7. Put the fish on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes. With a wide slotted spatula turn the fish on the other side. Cook for 10 more minutes.
More Recipes from the Hummus Blog:
Layered Pomfret & Rice ( Kuwaiti style)
Saudi Dough with King Fish
Baked fish with pistachio and tahini recipe
Egyptian-style fish with roasted vegetables
Fish with Chickpeas and White Rice
Spiced almond fish with fattoush
Save and share Grilled Fish Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.