Friday, June 17, 2011
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Chicken & Vegetables Soup Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Chicken & Vegetables Soup.
4 cubed chicken breast
Salt and pepper
1 Tbsp minced ginger
1 cup flour
2 Tbsp oil or butter
1 onion, minced
½ cup carrot, small cubes
½ cup zucchini, small cubes
½ cup pumpkin, small cubes
½ cup green onion (white part)
4 cup meat or chicken stock
2 Tbsps peanut butter
¼ cup soft grated coconut
1 cup green onion stock for decoration
• Wash chicken breast. Cut to an equally cubes. Season with salt, pepper and gingle.
• Season the flour with salt and pepper. Cover the chicken cubes with the flour. Get rid from extra flour.
• Heat the butter in a pan. Add the chicken. Stir it until change color (golden). Keep it aside.
• Put the onion in the same pan. Stir it for 3 min. Add the vegetables and the stock. Let until simmer.
• Add the chicken cubes again until cooked.
• Meanwhile, in another pan melt the peanut butter. Add coconut and the stock over medium heat until getting thick mixture.
• Add the peanut butter to the soup. Heat and let simmer again.
• Put the soup in the serving plate and decorated with the green onion.
More Middle Eastern Recipes:
Yemeni Chicken with Potato in Oven
Lebanese Chicken and Potatoes
Middle Eastern Chicken Pot and Butter-Nut Couscous
Roast chicken with couscous & pine nut stuffing
10-minute couscous salad
Summer couscous salad
Save and share Chicken & Vegetables Soup recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.