|Photo: Honey Cookies with Walnuts Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Honey Cookies with Walnuts Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Honey Cookies with Walnuts.
3 ½ cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
¼ cup orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
½ tsp bicarbonate soda
⅔ cup olive oil
6 tablespoon sugar
1 cup crushed walnuts
Recipe for Honey Syrup
1 cup honey
½ cup sugar
⅔ cup water
1 tsp lemon juice
- Put all ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend juice, zest, oil and sugar well.
- Add flour mixture gradually to orange mixture, stir until combined.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Transfer to greased baking sheet, press with the tines of a fork that was dipped in flour on the cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Dip cookies into hot syrup, transfer to baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and walnuts.
- Cool cookies completely before serving.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Firm Yogurt with Honey
Chocolate shortbread stars
Chocolate mint bark
Chocolate gingerbread house
Save and share Honey Cookies with Walnuts Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.