|Photo: Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe|
The Hummus blog: The home of hummus dips and traditional Middle Eastern food invites you to try Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern cuisine and learn how to make Chicken and Potato Casserole.
Serves : 4 Persons
Duration : 60 Min
1 Kilo Whole Chicken
2 Large Sliced onion
6 Cloves Sliced garlic
2 Pieces Chili pepper (cut in halves)
4 Large Potato (thick wedges)
4/1 Cup Olive Oil
2/1 Cup Lemon Juice
2/1 1 Teaspoons Salt
4/1 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Coriander
4/1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Cup Water
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 180c/350°
2. Line baking dish with aluminum foil.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the chicken, onion, garlic, pepper, potato, oil, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, oregano, cinnamon, coriander and turmeric.
4. Put the chicken and potato mixture in the oven dish, add the water and cover the dish with aluminum foil. .
5. Bake chicken and potato casserole for 50 minutes.
6. Remove the top aluminum foil and bake for ten more minutes until golden brown
More Recipes from the Hummus Blog:
Kofta With Lemon Sauce
Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek)
Broiled Chicken with Herb
Chicken tabouli salad
Baba Ghanouj – Roasted Eggplants With Garlic and Tahin
Save and share Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.