|Photo: Avocado and Pomegranate Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Avocado and Pomegranate Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Avocado and Pomegranate.
1 ripe avocado
2 Tbsps fresh lemon juice
1 cup ice
4 Tbsps sugar
½ cup pomegranate arils
½ cup crushed ice
1 Tbsp pomegranate syrup
• Cut avocado into half, peal and remove pits, and then cut and put into a blender.
• Add lemon juice, water and sugar, and then blend.
• Pour into a serving glass.
• Mix pomegranate seeds with ice and syrup in a blender.
• Add the pomegranate arils mix on top of the juice and serve cold.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Turkish Coffee Pots de Creme
Stuffed Brown Bread Cups
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Honey Cookies with Walnuts
Save and Share Avocado and Pomegranate Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.