|Photo: Stuffed Brown Bread Cups Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Stuffed Brown Bread Cups Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Stuffed Brown Bread Cups.
11/2 cups flour
11/2 cups whole flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon butter
11/2 cups warm water
For the stuffing:-
Chocolate chips (for cooking)
½ cup pistachio
½ cup shedder cheese cubes
½ cup akawi cheese
½ cups fried chicken breasts in cubes
Black seed, sesame, oats, pumpkin seeds (for garnishing)
- Combine the flour, salt, yeast, honey and butter.
- Gradually add water, knead to have homogenous soft dough.
- Cover the dough and let rise for 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Divide the dough to equal balls.
- Fill the balls with different stuffing and seal well.
- Put the bread balls in a muffin cups, spray the bread with water and garnish the top with black seeds, sesame. Oats or pumpkin seeds.
- Let rise again for 35 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tea, coffee, or as desired.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Honey Cookies with Walnuts
Firm Yogurt with Honey
Chocolate shortbread stars
Chocolate mint bark
Save and share Stuffed Brown Bread Cups Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.