|Photo: Sea Food Corma Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Sea Food Corma Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Sea Food Corma.
For the Corma
4 Table spoon ground coriander, seeds
1 dry chili (optional)
½ tea spoon black pepper seeds
1 tea spoon cumin seeds
3 Table spoon yogurt
3 Table spoon coconut milk
½ tea spoon turmeric, powder
1 tea spoon paprika
1 tea spoon starch
½ tea spoon nutmeg ground
½ cup tomato paste
Salt and pepper
¼ kilo shrimps, peeled
¼ kilo calamari
¼ kilo Tuna fish cubes
- Place all seeds in a pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Grind all spices in a grindery, until it becomes powder.
For the Seafood
- Mix yoghurt with coconut milk in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except seafood, season with a tablespoon of corma mixture, add salt and pepper, whisk until well combined.
- Boil mixture, reduce heat.
- Add shrimp, calamari and tuna cubes, whisk then cover, leave 20 minutes till fully cooked.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Fish with Chickpeas and White Rice
Smoked salmon on toasted Turkish bread
Barbecued salmon with lemon and herbs
Rice and meat phyllo (Ouzi)
Spice Rubbed Lamb Pops
Lemon roast turkey with hazelnut & fig stuffing
Save and Share Sea Food Corma Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.