|Photo: Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind Recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind Recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind.
Skinned shrimps with tails
Ground dry coriander
Hot green pepper (optional)
• Mix ground mustard with carnation, coriander, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper and chili powder. Mix and season shrimps with it. Fry a little in oil and bring to half cooked.
• To make the sauce mix onion with ginger in a bowl. Add green pepper, tamarind, tomato sauce, tomato juice, mix well.
• Add tomato sauce, tamarind to the shrimps and mix.
• Add coco-nut milk and stock. Mix well and simmer on low heat until shrimps are cooked.
• Remove shrimps from sauce, and simmer the sauce on low heat to stand.
• Serve shrimps with tomato sauce and tamarind and cooked white rice.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Sea Food Corma
Fish with Chickpeas and White Rice
Smoked salmon on toasted Turkish bread
Barbecued salmon with lemon and herbs
Rice and meat phyllo (Ouzi)
Spice Rubbed Lamb Pops
Save and Share Shrimps with Tomato Sauce and Tamarind Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.