|Photo: Arabic fried macroons recipe|
The Hummus Recipes Kitchen (The home of Hummus Recipes & Delicious Middle Eastern Recipes) invites you to try Arabic fried macroons recipe. Enjoy the Middle Eastern Cuisine and learn how to make Arabic fried macroons.
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup semolina
1/3 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon yeast
¾ cup water
1 ½ table spoon sugar
Oil for frying
Sugar syrup (cold)
- Mix flour and semolina in a deep pot.
- Add butter (hot) and mix it well together.
- Place yeast in a warm water with sugar till dissolve .Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the water and mix it well until you got firm dough, leave to rest for 10 minutes, roll out and cut into a small finger’s shape. Press on each finger on a grater to take the curved shape with the groves of the grater.
- Fry in a hot oil.
- Remove from fryer and place on a kitchen towel, dip in the syrup. Remove to get rid of excess syrup and serve.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Stuffed Brown Bread Cups
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Honey Cookies with Walnuts
Firm Yogurt with Honey
Save and share Arabic fried macroons recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.