|Photo: Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe|
¼ cup blackberry
1 cup unflavored yogurt
2 tsp lemon juice
½ cup raspberry + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
½ cup whipping cream
2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
½ cup ice cream, vanilla
- Blend blackberry with ½ cup yogurt and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in blender.
- Pour mixture in a serving glass.
- Blend raspberry with the remaining ½ cup yogurt and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in blender.
- Pour mixture as a second layer in the glass.
- Whip the cream with confectioner’s sugar.
- Place it on top of the raspberry mix.
- Garnish with a scoop of ice cream and raspberry.
More recipes from the hummus blog:
Stuffed Brown Bread Cups
Cookies Filled with Fig, Dates and Apricot
Honey Cookies with Walnuts
Firm Yogurt with Honey
Save and share Raspberry Ice Cream recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.